Sales Support / Divisional Coordinator
The Corporate wear company seeking an individual with proven experience in managing small client base/programs. Ability to manage multiple administrative projects and maintain an organized work flow along with a proven internal account management and sales history is a must.
• Account Management and Sales Administration
o Account development and sales
• Knowledge to identify new accounts for specified territories and product lines.
• Ability to comfortably present lines and ensure understanding products 20% Quebec based clients
• Build account relationships and ensure constant follow up for continuing replenishment
• Activities may also include product presentations, promotional planning, competitive analysis, market information, consumer research, business results including point of sales analysis.
• Ensure all documents (i.e. catalogues, price list, etc..) are up to date at all times
• Samples are in hand at all times, pick/pack rush small orders
• Offer assistance to team and distributors ensuring follow-up if needed.
• Initiate account contact directly or coordinate contact with local sales teams
• Take projects or initiatives and run.
• Assist or take lead for some trade marketing efforts, i.e. tradeshows, etc…
• Serve as go between point of contact for VP on some internal and as well some external communication.
Order processing is done in a timely and accurate manner. (identify road blocks or improvements if necessary)
? Assist and in some cases lead effort internally for new Key account set ups. (established deadlines to be set for completion)
o Key Account support
? Take initiative to proactively identify gaps or needs prior to presentation window for Key Retailers.
? Set and manage timelines for deliverables (internal and from sales team) with accountabilities.
o Internal functions
? Order processing.
? Work with internal teams (i.e. design, production, etc..) to deliver against target timelines.
? Work hand in hand on new initiatives for new product development and licenses
o University or College related degree
o Proven internal sales and account administration using Visual 2000
o Languages – bilingual French
o Experience in apparel industry – corporate wear business is preferred
o Organized and ability to manage multiple timelines.
o Proven experience of multi project management
o Self starter and ability to work with little supervision.
o Can strive in fast paced and quick changing , small office, environment