High End Men’s Fashion Brand marketed to better high-end retailers and independent stores.
Understanding and experience in the category is essential., prior communications
With this type of client is essential. Those with no prior fashion Showroom history will not be considered.
• Maintain the showroom aesthetic by upholding standards such as; Table Presentation (Pen Jars, Flowers, Newest Catalogs are placed in the right spot and stocked) and that music is consistently played at an appropriate volume.
• Responsible for maintaining a presence and ensure a positive customer experience by providing a high level of customer service.
• Displays a high level of energy in answering showroom telephone lines and proactively addresses customer requests for scheduling appointments and requests for information. If you need to leave the front area, ensure that you are delegating this responsibility.
• Ensure that Restock/Cleaning is consistent in the Kitchen, Supply & Line sheet area. Implement systems to manage and track the process
• Assist in coordinating Events/Meetings: Holiday Parties, All Co. Meetings, Buy Reviews
• Communicate frequently with the stock manager to ensure all samples have been received and are in the showroom
• Ensure all deliveries in the showroom are current, in line sheet order and tagged correctly
• Maintain integrity of sample lines ensuring all oversold styles are removed from the line and that CADS are placed in the line for all missing color way
• Ensure re-cuts are placed appropriately in showroom line and communicated to the team, to generate weekly orders/re-order