As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Accounts Receivable Clerk:
Applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, Strong organization skills, General Math skills, Attention to detail, Ability to prioritize and multitask. Strong communicator, both verbal and written. General accounting.
Candidate to have willingness to learn and grow with the company.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
o Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitor logbook
• Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
• Maintains telecommunications system
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
• Supply management – control inventory relevant to reception/office area
• Fully fluent (verbal, reading/writing) in English – first language
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional Appearance
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal – English as first language
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure
• Attention to detail/organized