The main objective of this position is to manage the day-to-day inventory levels of the product line and track shipping of all inbound purchase orders. Inventory is analyzed at the product and size level with respect to forecast and consumption in order to place purchase orders and maintain consistent inventory levels. This position reports to the general manager and will require travel to Asia on an annual basis.
• Manage approximately 1000 SKU’s;
• Create item codes in the ERP;
• Create detailed forecasts of sales based on previous seasons consumption for similar products;
• Communicate with factories on a daily basis;
• Ensure purchase orders ship on time;
• Manage charge backs to factories for discrepancies and poor quality;
• Book air and ocean shipments and track accordingly;
• Review FOB costs from all factories;
• Analyze standard costs based on FOB costs;
• Research Tarriff codes from US, Canadian and UK customs.
Please call Howard for further details
416 224 050