The Opportunity: Offshore Production Coordinator
Location: Toronto, Downtown West End
Salary: $50-55K + Benefits
On-site/Hybrid as required
Tony Curtis & Associates is actively seeking a skilled Offshore Production Coordinator for a sensational ladies tailored brand. If you are self-motivated, organized, and detail orientated with exceptional communication skills you will excel in this role. Experience in ERP Systems is considered a strong asset.
Tony Curtis & Associates thanks all applicants, however, only those legally permitted to work in Canada will be given consideration.
The role of the Offshore Production Coordinator is to offer support and facilitate garment production. Reporting to the Director of Offshore Production, this role will work with the development and procurement teams to expedite factory inquiries, as well as liaising with Logistics, Sales and Marketing to communicate shipping and product information as needed.
• Post-secondary education in Fashion (Apparel) and/or equivalent related industry experience.
• 2-3 years of experience in apparel development and manufacturing
• Technical knowledge of garment construction and fit
• Proficient Computer Skills MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Experience in ERP systems is an asset, (Visual)
• Strong soft skills required. Ability to effectively communicate with Offshore factories where English is not the first language
• Must be able to multi-task and be detail focused at the same time
• Nimble thinker, able to identify potential issues and proactively react effectively
• Is able to take ownership and accountability
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities: (include but not limited to...)
• Liaise with Suppliers and In-house team to provide information and facilitate requests.
• Issue required documents to Suppliers: Tech Packs, Labelling Manual, PO’s, Shipping Information
• Timely preparation of sampling packages and bulk trims and follow through
• Participate in fittings
• Review/QC products as required
• Follow up with factories to ensure labelling and trims approval.
• Organize third-party QC inspection and prepare QC files
• Perform cost comparison of shipping quotes
• Ensure factories provide all required shipping documents.
• Follow up on shipments, resolve issues and reconcile invoices
• Reconcile final production units and raw materials
• Uphold product quality and integrity
• Facilitate and expedite timely delivery of production
• Foster and maintain excellent relationships with factories
• Work collaboratively with internal team