The Marker Maker in Accumark is responsible for creating markers required for various garments for order processing.
Duties and responsibilities
• Create the custom stock and made to measure markers for manual and machine cutting.
• Work on repairs of garments when necessary
• Make the made to measure chest pieces
• Timely update of all relevant information for production.
• Run plotters
• Confirm order accuracy regarding model, suffix, cloth information
• Validating MTM orders as required
• Comply with all Health and Safety legislation
• Additional duties as required
Minimum qualifications required to successfully perform the job:
• Knowledge and working experience with Gerber software.
• Working experience with patterns and fabric.
• Post-secondary education is an asset, but not required.
• Ability to use a computer effectively including: Excel, Word, working knowledge of AS400 and Accumark is an asset