The Product-Line-Management (PLM) Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the PLM Specialist with daily PLM maintenance activities. The coordinator must be very detail oriented and work well as a team and independently.
• Interacts daily with Design and Merchandising department and cross-functionally with other departments, Production, Quality & Compliance.
• Create and maintain all product masters for Raw Material (RM) and finished goods with PLM
• Set-up new users and maintain PLM Licenses
• Manage PLM support email
• Maintain and manage tables within PLM, including Construction detail, Grade Rule, Label & Pack, Construction illustrations, Hang tags and Labels.
• Assist with preparing reports, such as BOM, Line Sheets & Material Requirements Report.
• Assist with documenting new process changes and communicating to the team.
Experience, Education and Designations:
• Graduation from an accredited college or university, preferable in a design program
• Strong computer skills; including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) at an intermediate level.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
• Attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast pace office environment
• Strong time management skills in order to hit deadlines
• Multi-tasking ability with a good attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Handle a dynamic work environment with competing priorities
• Office and Manufacturing Environment