They are currently seeking a Personal/Administrative Assistant to the President.
This position will handle a wide variety of functions including providing administrative support, handling personal errands and office administration.
• Handles administrative functions for the President, including organizing schedules; handling incoming and outgoing mail, emails and faxes; follows up on outstanding documents.
• Liaises on behalf of the President as required and in his absence with staff and business contacts.
• Prepares expense and other reports.
• Files and organizes documents such as patents, trademarks and other legal documents.
• Makes international travel arrangements.
• May conduct research on customers, competitors or the apparel industry, as required
• Works on the coordination of projects for the President.
• Handles personal errands for the President.
• Assist with other office duties in support of the team as required.
• Ensures the office is maintained and that office equipment is in working order and serviced appropriately.
• Orders and maintains supplies.
• Strong knowledge / experience in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• 1-3 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
• Strong organizational skills; able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work efficiently in both a team environment and independently.
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic, initiative and is results-driven.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; tactful and diplomatic. Able to communicate on behalf of the President in his absence.
• Confidential and able to demonstrate good judgement at all times.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language.
• Some flexibility with hours as the President travels internationally.
• A research-oriented skill set is an asset.
• Knowledge / experience in the apparel industry an asset.
• Valid driver’s licence and a car required.