As a NetSuite Developer, you will support the planning and execution of NetSuite projects our client is a Canadian division of an international supplier of home products, You will work closely with all teams to organize, report on, address and execute business needs. As a NetSuite developer, you will focus on the business need, initiate, and manage projects from initiation and development to implementation and customer rollout.
• Develop custom NetSuite Suite Scripts and Integrations with other applications (Nice to have Dell Boomi experience)
• Optimize code quality, automatization, and integration of data transfer
• Develop and maintain configurations of NetSuite to keep up with the company\'s needs
• Manage best possible performance of NetSuite
• Develop NetSuite workflows, saved searches, CSV Imports, Custom reporting, and other elements as needed.
• Proactively manages communications between all parties involved in the implementation process.
• Analyzes business needs and facilitates design, review & training sessions with technical and business stakeholders.
• Analyze existing progress, validate/capture business requirements, and document using a known methodology of their choosing.
• Identify opportunities for automation to increase the quality and speed of processes.
• Provide ongoing support on NetSuite Admin activities and other duties/projects as assigned by the manager.
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EDUCATION
• BS Degree in Computer Science
• 5+ years of in-depth implementation and support experience on NetSuite leading IT projects, preferably in a supply chain environment
• Track record of multiple successful NetSuite full-cycle implementations.
• Demonstrated strong functional skills within Order-to-Cash (O2C) and Procure-to-Pay (P2P) business processes.
• Strong personality, end track record of leadership, able to make tough decisions and persuade stakeholders
• Ability to identify gaps in company skillsets, and champion the vision to improve them.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance is required.
• Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
JOB LOCATION : Remote in Canada