A well-established leading license apparel company in USA / Canada is currently seeking a Product Developer and Coordinator to join the team. The company specializes in various commodities from apparel to accessories. Our quality assured products are distributed through multi-brand retailers through North America.
The company offers an excellent working environment, benefits and possibility of growth.
• Manage the daily workflow of the team from precast development, counter sampling, technical packages, fittings, artwork sizing
• Lead and manage accounts on product execution
• Work with Sourcing/ Production Manager for arranging the trims/ costing product/ arranging the product process in smooth manner.
• This role will define and implement all fit, quality and compliance processes from raw materials through to finished goods
• Work with license coordinator to ensure all license approvals are completed prior to ex-factory dates
• Collaborate with Design on establishing fit standards that are in keeping with global fit and brand guidelines across men’s, women’s and children swear
• Ensure that production and fit approvals are on time for shipping dates to in-store and international partners
• Daily communication with overseas supplier and buyers
• Internal communication with Sales and Design team