Our client a world class Design/Manufacturing (Import) organization of Headwear for World Class soccer fans/clubs requires:
This position is ideally suited for candidates that have Fashion (Retail or Brand side) planning and forecasting for a Sales office and interest in sports in conjunction with the organizational ability to work with TOP TIER soccer clubs like Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Manchester City,. Interest and experience in organizing and maintaining, flow of information and direct contacts from Soccer clubs (or Fashion Brand) to, Production, Design, Social Media, Sales Representatives, the ability to review sales and suggest items available if immediate products are in production.
Primary overall responsibility of this role is focused on ensuring the establishment, monitoring, and managing the external processes and international coordination. As a primary evolving responsibility, the role is to manage, ensure that controls are established and put in place. The development and execution of sales and marketing programs in an efficient and timely manner as well as becoming the pipeline of communication from sales or external entities to the organization.
Areas of responsibility.
• The oversight of day to day order process along with some account, formulation of sales programs, flow of information and tools to and from sales teams and accounts.
• Primary lead for selected in house wholesale accounts with tasks including, but not limited to, sell-in, customer service.
• Build and foster relationships with key partners
• Highlighting allocation management, communication reminders and order management/communication
• Manage customer account resolutions with effective problem solving and internal collaborations
• Work closely with Sales and Marketing VP on execution of product strategies to increase revenues and grow market share with key retail partners.
• Responsible for the communication of pricing and program information to sales teams and external assets (i.e. distributors and retail).
• Manage vendor templates for new item set ups, including pricing, image upload
• Coordination of sample in preparation for seasonal presentations and day to day demands
• Management of communication flow to and from sales and distribution network.
• Tradeshow and sales meeting coordination with all stakeholders.
Analytics and Forecasting
• Use data to “tell the story” around retailer’s order history and recommend areas of opportunity
• Research market trends, pricing, and past sales history to be able to make sound recommendations pertaining to margin and pricing strategy.
• Proactively work with external and internal teams to manage inventories levels and ordering needs.
• Deliver monthly reporting of sales by channel
People and Process Management:
• Oversee follow-up daily to Sales Reps, Sales Manager, Product Manager and Logistics
• Oversight of all orders received are processed following specified terms and existing Company and customer policies, procedures, and programs.
• Ensure constant Credit process is adhered to for all markets.
Admin and Other Duties
• Responsible for order book management for all strategic accounts
• Integral part of initial conceptual product development process.
• Other duties as assigned