Our client, is an emerging global leader, renowned for its Canadian premium outerwear and accessory brand. It that embraces the conviction that trends may come and go but style, function and quality will remain forever timeless. Products are currently available in over 35 countries and are regularly featured in international media. Currently, they are seeking and Brand Specialist for their head office.
• Work with Design and Product Development team to develop and maintain brand’s style guide, and brand consistency
• Generate, track and maintain existing and new media and PR opportunities, with a focus on ROI
• Manage and coordinate daily with various global PR agencies
• Work with management to generate content for media or as per PR agencies’ request.
• Track and report to senior management, all costs associated with the general PR, brand management and marketing ?responsibilities
• Manage daily communications through social media (Facebook / Twitter, etc.)
• Develop with management an annual marketing plan and marketing calendar
• Proactively research marketing leads and opportunities
• Travel and participate in tradeshows
• Coordinate tradeshow requirements (booth designs, etc.)
• Participate in other marketing projects as required
• Undergraduate degree in marketing or other applicable discipline
• 3 – 5 minimum years of marketing or brand management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong decision making capabilities
• Highly motivated and extremely personable
• Self-starter and strong independent work ethic, while still demonstrating a strong commitment to a team culture
• Capable of qualifying, and reacting to opportunities as they present themselves and filtering opportunities that warrant discussion with senior management
• Ability to create and maintain content for catalog, ?product features, press releases, and other required verbiage
• This position requires occasional international travel
• Proficiency with MS Office
This is a permanent full-time position. Interested candidates should submit their applications, stating salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify Marketing/Brand Specialist in the subject line. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.