Inventory planner section
• Provide administrative support to the Inventory & Logistic Manager in the purchasing and inventory processing of merchandise
• Process and monitor invoice and shipment including delivery within a designed timeframe
• Manage and organize discontinued inventory data
• Generate various sales and profit reports on a weekly basis including crystal report for monthly promotions item; these reports will also be send to the team on a weekly basis
• Work with the Product Development Team and the China office coordinators for new product each season
• Data entry of salesman sample PO requisitions; follow-up closely overseas to ensure prompt delivery of SMS
• Data entry of PO requisition upon confirmation of inventory purchase and detailed delivery info is provided by overseas offices
• Work closely in bulk order delivery with the China office merchandisers
• Identify and resolve delivery and production issue in a timely fashion such as delays, fabric stock for core items; quality issues etc.
• Maintenance of the product line database including prices, vendor, moq, lead time, and packaging info etc.
• Managing PO due dates; update if necessary and notify CSR with new date
• Coordinate with warehouse for the inventory related issues or arrangements
• Allocation and maintenance of inventory level and the movement of merchandise
• Work closely with IT team in maintaining an updated and accurate inventory data and other related documents
• Construct and monitor worksheets to reflect the flow of inventory
• Inventory screening on a weekly basis and develop buying recommendation for supervisor review
Buying, Purchasing(oversea and domestic) and Inventory
Control(including forecasting, replenishing and maintain inventory accuracy),
Quality Assurance, Logistic coordination with all departments(including sales/ warehouse/stores/financial department)
Professional fashion educational background
Accomplished in negotiating with vendors including favorable price, MOQ, payment terms and delivery terms.
Excellent knowledge and practice of garment export business and export working procedures
? Team work, multi-task oriented.
? Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (Mandarin is an asset)
Exceptional skills with respect to Mircosoft Office Suite, Excel up to and including Filters and Pivot Tables.
Other professional related custom Inventory Management software is preferred