Reporting into the VP Planning, this role will be the primary resource for all e commerce generating business for our client including major retail partners, client website and Amazon.ca. The successful candidate will be responsible for all product presentation and information accuracy online on a daily basis, mastering the technical processes of each e commerce platform in achieving this goal. You will operate as the analytics expert to turn data learnings and trends into sales opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Set up item commitment templates for each product category on Amazon.ca vendor central and any other retail required format
• Onboarding of product on a weekly basis on company site
• Onboarding of product (images, product descriptions, features & benefits, SKU’s, UPC’s, sizes) on all e commerce platforms
• Responsible to send ad samples of all SKUs to Amazon.ca for photography
• Analyze sales data ( units sold, inventory levels & turns, sell through % etc.) & provide recommendations on how to improve sales based on trends
• Analyze inventory levels on a style/SKU basis and make recommendations on replenishment numbers to optimize sales to inventory ratio
• Review product presentation on all platforms on a weekly basis and report any errors to respective retail partner (images, product descriptions, prices, style numbers etc.)
• Work closely with marketing to build campaigns to drive incremental sales during key promotional/retail periods on Amazon.ca (primarily email campaigns)
• Use data to suggest improvements to the customer experience on the site (product flow, quality of visual assets, product descriptions)
• Oversee seamless shipping of inventory from DC to Amazon.ca DC’s, closely following the logistical requirements set out by Amazon
• Work closely with sales to set deal support $ each season for Amazon.ca
• 2+ years’ experience as a sales or finance analyst, preferably in the consumer product/retail space
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other business/analytical disciplines (Math, Computer Science, Finance).
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects
• An independent problem solver with excellent organization skills to work across functions
• Exceptional customer focus & bias for action
• Deeply analytical with a passion to identify and resolve issues
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Information Seeking: Consults widely for business advice, probes for facts and obtains information from a wide variety of sources; Differentiates the critical from the irrelevant or trivial
• Problem solving: Divides problems into their individual elements; separates the core of a problem from its symptoms and can identify cause and effect.
• Adaptability: Quickly adapts to new situations and approaches; Open to change and readily adopts new methods in the face of shifting priorities and ambiguity; Can alter own perspective and behavior in order to adjust to changing demands and plans.
• Initiative: Proactive; Takes responsibility for own actions and addresses problems before asked.
• Results orientation: focuses on achieving agreed upon outcomes; conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure.
• Drive: adopts an energetic approach. Works towards goals and willingly tackles demanding tasks. Demonstrates capacity for sustained effort and hard work over long periods of time, even in the face of adversity.
• Stress tolerance: Stays calm and controlled under pressure. Maintains a consistent level of activity and performance when placed in tense situations.
• Role expertise: Willingness to expand technical knowledge related to the role by keeping up to date in own area of expertise.