Summary of Position:
The Production Supervisor is responsible for overseeing production schedules, outside contractors. inventory management for raw materials, negotiating price for raw materials, and scheduling (production & samples), monitor domestic QC
• Experience in supervising outside vendors and suppliers to maintain delivery and quality standards using JAZZ medium high-end apparel line with multi style and quality production ability.
• Must be able to deal effectively with diverse group of local vendor’s operators 80% and 15 import.
• Must be familiar with manufacturing techniques and knowledge of concepts related to apparel manufacturing.
• Must be familiar with equipment used in the apparel industry (cutting, sewing and finishing equipment) including use of basic, semi-automatic and automatic machines.
• Must have knowledge of Quality Assurance Systems and Inventory Management Systems.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, operate proactively, work as a team and handle challenges.
• Excellent common sense, decision-making abilities, interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Ability to evaluate options and generate solutions.
• Confident, articulate, organized, detail oriented, goal oriented, self-motivated and hard working.
• Must be familiar with computers and business software such as JAZZ, MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Complies with company policies and procedures.
• Knowledge and experience with Health and Safety programs is an asset.
• Performs other reasonable duties as assigned by management
• 5+ years, domestic contractor supervision apparel manufacturing experience is a MUST
• Related College or University certificate or degree preferred