Brand Marketing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the brand, product, and collateral resonate with our current and potential customers. Working under the VP Sales & Marketing collaborating with the E-comm Manager and Brand Manager, this role serves as the point-person for the collaborative development and executing marketing direction for the brand. Exposure to Golf, Hockey, Football or Soccer will be considered first.
• Manage and expand social media presence and direct programs to continue building on media reputation and recognition as well as monitor and report on effectiveness of the marketing communications and support Ecommerce initiatives.
• Understand funnel analysis, channel optimizations (SEM, Social, Display, Affiliates, Organic, SEO, Email), marketing attribution, and lead list opportunity sizing.
• Craft or source and integrate content across websites, social and email campaigns.
• Collaborate in the brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or company’s marketing and activities align with the goals of the brand.
• Collaborate in building an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
• Work alongside Brand Manager to develop and implement Brand strategy.
• Implementation of the Marketing strategy including promotional campaigns, events, PR, sponsorships, influencer development and managing external agencies if required.
• Coordinate with license holders on various initiatives or sponsorships that will align with core brand values and goals.
• Work in collaboration with Product Team, sales team and manage catalogue process as well as ownership of the digital library including all product shoots.
• Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by defining and providing them with appropriate sales and merchandising tools, as well as informational materials and presentations.
• Creative development of value-added initiatives to drive brand and product recognition.
• Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
• Ability to multitask and in a fast-paced environment with clear deliverables and timelines.
• Creative skills and ability to come up with new ideas.
• Resourceful self-starter, able to propose proactive solutions and improvements.
• Strong understanding and comfort with web analytics and retail analysis.
• Strong interpersonal, communication skills, and ability to work in a team.
• Highly organized and exceptional attention to detail.
• Strong problem solving, decision making, and project management.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines in a high paced work environment.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to identify original marketing opportunities and act on them.
• Business Administration, Marketing or Communications ideally within sports or fashion industry would be an asset.
• Multilingual would be a definite asset.