• Analyse the hand over information received from the Sales people and clarify if any further inputs are needed in order to get quick and accurate inputs from the factory.
• Coordinate with the production personnel with regards to which factory to approach and understand if any issue may arise in the development process.
• Ensure clients are invoiced accurately for samples and aid the finance team in collecting accounts payable.
• Ensure regular follow ups with the sales person, when feedback is not received.
• Manage and coordinate with cross-functional groups to ensure all necessary issues are handled promptly.
• Review the samples received and send them out to customer/sales person.
• Ensure that the costs received are acceptable and work out the selling price for approval by the VP of Sales and Marketing.
• Provide the VP of Sales and Marketing with regular updates with regards to each potential account.
To ensure new employee success the client will:
• Assert to the New Business Development Associate that they are an integral part of the organisation.
• Support the New Business Development Associate by providing viable product development, production, quality control and logistical infrastructure.
• Foster a sense of team spirt and increase employee involvement in the overall management process.
Gain input into what needs to done in order to ensure optimum returns from each potential account.