Brand Marketing Manager
Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring that the brand, product and product assortment resonate with our current and potential customers. Working under VP Sales & Marketing, Brand Marketing Manager serves as the point-person for developing, implementing and executing marketing direction for the brand.
• Analysing the brand current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
• Working with management and design team, develop and implement Brand strategy.
• Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the goals of the brand.
• Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition as wells as monitor and report on effectiveness of the marketing communications as well as support Ecommerce initiatives.
• Create and working with 3rd party to create, brand aligned content for social media campaigns and ecommerce initiatives
• Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
• Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy including planning and implementing promotional campaigns. - campaigns, events, digital marketing, PR, sponsorships and managing external agencies.
• Work closely with football (soccer) clubs on specific initiatives or sponsorships that will align with core brand values and goals.
• Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
• Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate sales and merchandising tools, information materials and presentations
• Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
• Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
• Presenting the brand strategy to directors and sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences as well as regularly meeting with clients, club partners and senior management.
• Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximising all opportunities for growth.