SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Position type: Full time
Reports to: Sales Manager
Company Manufacturer of branded and private label apparel and accessories. Our relationship with lead mass, mid-tier and independent retailers for over 20 years and boasts an inspired team of designers devoted to creating personalized and unique programs in all segments of the business.
We are looking to add a Senior Account Manager to our Team. The candidate must have the ability to uncover new opportunities within the major markets in Canada and US. We are an open office environment and believe in a collaborative and communicative work environment and are looking for someone dynamic with our same values of commitment to customer service and desire for growth. A history of sales in fashion / fashion accessories is preferred.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Understand customers\' needs and requirements
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Effective time management skills
· Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
· Find new sales opportunities through inbound leads, follow-ups, client referrals, etc...
· Close sales and achieve monthly quotas
· Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
· Job Requirements and Qualifications
· Proven Account Manager experience as it relates to sales and account maintenance
· “ Hunter” skills required
-Book of accounts (Major US retailers preferred)
· Strong phone presence and experience with contacting numerous customers/leads per day
· Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· BA degree or equivalent work experience
· Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Experience using Salesforce or other CRM