The Opportunity: Forecasting Planner
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: North York
Tony Curtis & Associates has an opportunity for a skilled forecaster with proven Retail Link experience for a 3rd generation Home Textile Company that designs locally and imports Private Label for all Major Retailers across Canada. You are the right person for this job if you have 4+ years of industry related experience and education coupled with strong interpersonal and communication skills, you are detail oriented, and have the ability to balance and prioritize tasks within a collaborative team environment and independently. Retail Link experience is a job requirement.
Reporting & Analysis:
• Walmart (weekly): Vendor Score Card, Corporate POS Forecast, Adhoc Sku Forecast, Financial Plan, Supply Plan, Supplier Plan, Fill Rate report
• Sobeys (monthly, typically last Friday of each month): Packaging Liability report
• Canadian Tire (weekly): Sku Performance by Week report
• Other Retail Link reports as required
• Co-ordinate 3rd party product testing and issuance of customer’s test protocols to suppliers. Examples of 3rd party labs: Bureau Veritas, Intertek, SGS, UL.
• Process test request forms (WM forms on CTL portal, BV forms for Loblaw)
• Follow up with factories on testing for Walmart (pre-production, production, annual), Loblaw, Canadian Tire, Giant Tiger, Sobeys, HBC, and other customers where required
• Provide customers with 3rd party social audit reports as per their requirements. Examples: BSCI, SMETA, SA8000, WCA.
• Monitor and ensure social audits are conducted regularly and in compliance with customer expectations
• Co-ordinate Walmart onboarding process for new factories (Submit factory info on Retail Link to obtain ID #, and once ID # is provided then submit audit report to WM compliance team for assessment.)
• Process item set-ups/listing forms, item maintenance and quote sheets for Canadian and US accounts
• Walmart - NIC
• Loblaw – GS1, Article Workflow
• Canadian Tire – Vendor Gateway, Data Vault
• Sobeys – GS1, The Hub
• Prepare supplier order forms for production with factories
• Co-ordinate the preparation of vendor set-up documents for new accounts including vendor agreements, nondisclosure agreements, COI’s, and/or W-9 forms
• Process item set-up forms for Walmart e-commerce and upload data to Walmart’s portal. Work closely with design team to upload images to portal.
• Proficiency in Retail Link is a job requirement
• 4+ years of industry related experience
• Industry related degree or equivalent experience
• Experience with reporting programs utilized by HBC, Loblaws, Canadian Tire, Walmart, Sobeys
We thank all candidates who apply but only those legally permitted to work in Canada will be considered.