Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
The Opportunity: Brand Marketing Coordinator
Location: Markham, Ontario
Salary: 45K-52K + Benefit Package Paid for By Company
Experience: 2-4 years industry related experience is required
The Brand Marketing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the brand, product, and collateral resonate with our current and potential customers. Working under the VP of Sales & Marketing, and collaborating with E-COMM and Brand Managers, this role serves as the point-person for the collaborative development and executing marketing direction for the brand. Applicants with interest and exposure to Soccer, Golf, Hockey, or Football will be of primary consideration.
To all applicants: Please forward your resume directly to: email@example.com
We request all applicants to highlight any Marketing Software program utilization and familiarity on your Resume.
While we thank all applicants, only those legally permitted to work in Canada can be considered.
Key Job Functions:
• Manage and expand social media presence and direct programs to continue building on media reputation and recognition, as well as monitor and report on effectiveness of the marketing communications and support Ecommerce initiatives.
• Understand funnel analysis, channel optimizations (SEM, Social, Display, Affiliates, Organic, SEO, Email), marketing attribution, and lead list opportunity sizing.
• Craft or source and integrate content across websites, social and email campaigns.
• Collaborate in the brand strategy and ensure all aspects of the product or company’s marketing and activities align with the goals of the brand.
• Collaborate in building an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
• Work alongside Brand Manager to develop and implement Brand strategy.
• Implementation of the Marketing strategy including promotional campaigns, events, PR, sponsorships, influencer development and managing external agencies if required.
• Coordinate with license holders on various initiatives or sponsorships that will align with core brand values and goals.
• Work in collaboration with Product Team, sales team and manage catalogue process as well as ownership of the digital library including all product shoots.
• Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by defining and providing them with appropriate sales and merchandising tools, as well as informational materials and presentations.
• Creative development of value-added initiatives to drive brand and product recognition.
• Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with clear deliverables and timelines.
• Creative skills and ability to cultivate new ideas.
• Resourceful self-starter, able to propose proactive solutions and improvements.
• Strong understanding and comfort with web analytics and retail analysis.
• Strong interpersonal, communication skills, and ability to work within a team.
• Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
• Strong problem solving, decision making, and project management skills.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to identify and act upon original marketing opportunities.
• Business Administration, Marketing or Communications ideally within sports or fashion industry would be an asset.
• Multilingual would be a definite asset.
The So What:
Benefits Paid for By Company
Multi-lingual considered an asset
International Marketing experience considered and asset (Client has Store in South Korea).