The Opportunity: Graphic Designer/Digital Marketing Specialist
Salary: 40-58K + Benefits
Tony Curtis & Associates Inc. is actively interviewing Graphic Designers/Digital Marketing Specialists for a multi-divisional company specializing in apparel customization. We prefer that you have experience in a marketing department or advertising agency, however, graphic design talent coupled with a solid understanding of deploying time sensitive digital assets is the key.
Experience in Motion Graphics is also preferred, if you have experience in video editing and basic animation skills, we strongly encourage you to apply for this exciting role working with some of the most iconic names in sports.
While Tony Curtis & Associates thanks all applicants, only those legally permitted to work in Canada can be considered.
About you: You are a team-player who will use your digital skills-set to conceive, create, and design all digital marketing collateral for ongoing projects across multiple divisions, teams, sports, and marketing channels. This is a hands-on role that requires creativity, insight, and imagination to design impactful marketing assets, while managing multiple projects, deliverables, and timelines. The Graphic Designer & Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating marketing content that delivers a consistent corporate brand, the brand aesthetic, and the divisional marketing strategy, this includes designing creative assets for social media and all digital advertising platforms. The marketing team is a tight knit group focused on creating purpose driven, goal oriented, successful campaigns that pop. You are passionate about sports, jerseys, players, and teams as well as art and graphic design. You will understand The Brand’s products, their value proposition, the sports industry, and will help create digital content and deployment solutions that speak to the audience. You will successfully manage two key priorities: creative quality and business timelines. Are you ready for an exciting challenge?
Your Role & Responsibilities:
• Conceive & create visual campaign assets for deployment across multiple platforms including social web and search ensuring quality & consistency throughout each campaign!
• Design & manage static and motion graphics for digital deployment across all platforms
• Conceive & create graphic mockups, storyboards, and concepts for videos and motion graphic projects
• Create and utilize campaign templates for efficiency and consistency across all platforms including email templates, web, social, and digital ad-packs
• Design and develop of digital sales materials with visual storytelling including product value proposition and call-to-action
• Initiate and manage digital creative projects and campaigns from concept, deployment, analysis, and post-mortem review
• Photography experience and photo-editing is a huge bonus
• Experience using digital cameras, studio lighting, post-production editing, compositing, and photo manipulation in photoshop as well as lightroom
• Design and redesign campaigns with a purpose using analytics and testing tools to help you make data-driven decisions for design landing pages layouts and CTA’s and campaign design
• Proven digital marketing graphic design experience
• A strong portfolio of illustration, graphic design, or other digital design mediums
• Experience using graphic design software and digital art technology (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, After Effects)
• Familiarity with digital advertising and social platforms and digital advertising technology (such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Mailchimp, Shopify, Google Ads, Bing, Microsoft, Yahoo, or others)
• Attention to detail and a keen eye for design aesthetic!
• Great communication skills and the ability to manage quality and timelines across multiple projects
• Strong organization skills, you take methodical and experienced approach to handling of files, revisions, and changes
• The ability to take constructive criticism, suggestions, and ideas from your teammates and convert that feedback to successful revisions in your creative process
• Most important quality is that you are a team player. We succeed together.